Tuesday, January 19, 2021

2nd graders speak

Don’t point at me because I’m black.
Don’t push me because I’m so small.
Don't laugh at me because I have kooky shoes.
Don't point at me because I have a bruise.
Don’t push me because I’m slow.
Don’t point at me because I’m fat.
Don’t laugh at me because my hair is funny.
Don’t push me because you think I'm fat.
Don’t laugh at me because I’m black and I’m not fast.
Don't slap me because I am thin.
Don’t laugh at me because I have braces on my teeth.
Don’t slap me because I have glasses and I am slow.
Don’t make fun of me because I have long hair.
Don’t unlove me and hate me because I'm poor.
Don’t laugh at me because I’m thin.
Don’t lie to me because I am different.
Don't laugh at my hair.
Don’t break my heart because my feelings will be hurt because I will cry.

No comments: